Find out how to build energy-efficient Eco Cool Home
Building with Eco Cool Homes Gladstone
- Faster build times – quicker than traditional building methods.
- Move in earlier.
- Less components and materials than traditional homes.
- Shorter supply chain.
- Ongoing energy savings over the life of the house.
- Smart InsulWall® walling system and SolarSpan® roofing system.
- Fully engineered and CodeMark™ accredited for compliance with the Building Code of Australia.
- Simplified and improved building process.
- Significantly exceeds required Energy Ratings of 6 stars.
- Reduced environmental impact in manufacture, delivery,build and residency.
- Achieve Zero & Positive Energy housing communities.
- Fully reusable, recyclable and non-toxic building materials.
Traditional build – 8 steps
InsulLiving® build – 5 steps
Game changing system that benefits builders and families
n residential housing in Australia. InsulLiving’s® Burpengary home has won Bondor various awards from the HIA and BDAQ.
Significant Energy Saving
- Exclusively developed BlueScope Steel skins for direct application of render and paint.
- Rebated edge for plastering joints.
- Slipjoint system for easily interconnecting panels.
- Lightweight high performing insulated core.
- Services ducts for plumbing, electrical and data.
It offers an attractive smooth ceiling without the need for plastering or painting, superior thermal performance (when compared to a traditional roofing system) and maintains insulation integrity for the life of the home.
The SolarSpan® roof and ceiling are both made from Bluescope Colorbond® Steel, the best quality steel suitable for Australia’s harsh conditions.
Bondor stands by SolarSpan® as the best quality insulated roof on the market and refuses to compromise on quality for your investment.
When combined with Insulwall® and the other insulLiving® components, SolarSpan® helps create one of the most energy efficient building systems in Australia.
What makes Eco Cool Homes different?
We offer the Eco Cool alternative to the conventional building.
At Eco Cool Homes we step you through the whole process. Troy Tenheggeler meets you onsite at every stage to walk you through the home to ensure that you are 100% happy with your building progress. As the owner, you get to meet with the Tiler, Electrician and Cabinetmaker, to go through the layouts and positioning to ensure that you are happy with your new home. We also offer a free colour consultancy package.
We offer free quoting on plans as well as meeting you on the block to talk through the positioning, design and earthworks of your home. We have fixed price contracts – not hidden old-fashioned or bills were given at the end of construction. We are an honest, hands-on local builder, with old-fashioned morals you deserve as a client and a homeowner.
Ready to stand out? Check out our home plans>>
At Eco Cool Homes
We are not limited to only building new homes. We also offer services in Renovations, Alterations and Extensions to existing homes and would love the opportunity to provide you with advise and a quote today.
Save up to 30K towards your home
If you’re trying to buy your first home, but the banks won’t talk to you because you don’t have the deposit, Our zero deposit offer may be your answer! Find more information here >>